**A review of Premium Green Tea by Stash Tea Company

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 170 Fahrenheit
Time: 2-3 minutes

I purchased this Stash Premium Green Tea at Walmart (www.walmart.com) in West Boylston, MA one morning while shopping and waiting for the bus. Walmart has all sorts of teas to choose from, so I selected Stash since I had not had their tea for over a year now.

Using freshly boiled water I put one tea bag in my cup and left it to steep for several minutes. The tea’s aroma is freshly clean and light brown in coloring. It is more like honey. When I sip of the tea there is a slight astringent in the cup and the more I sip of tea it seems to lessen.

I do not find the tea to be sweet at all, instead I find that it has that fishy, marine algae aroma and taste.
-————————————

Overall tasting notes: a good example of that ‘umami’ flavoring on the palette, making for a “pleasant savory taste."

Cup’s characteristic: fresh and fishy like that of marine algae or sea weed greens

Liquor color: golden

Taste: not astringent or grassy in the taste but tasting more like sea weed

seule771