A review of Premium Green Tea by Stash Tea Company

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 170 Fahrenheit
Time: 2-3 minutes

Green tea seems to consume my day of late. When I am not having a cup of powdered juice than I am having a cup of Stash’s Premium Green Tea. I used freshly boiled water, after placing of one tea bag in my cup, and having added the boiled water into the cup, I leave it to steep for few minutes. The tea’s aroma is like that of seaweeds and astringency. As I sip of the tea it is warm on my palette and as I swallow there is that slightly bitter after taste. It is not unpleasant at all. I rather expect for it to taste exactly as it does.
-————————————

Overall tasting notes: freshly of the sea, salt, marine algae are what come to mind.

Cup’s characteristic: cup of medicinal tea and very astringent

Liquor color: light golden brown

Taste: This tea has a great ‘umami’ taste that is reveal with each sip or throughout its entirety; the flavor comes through and through, it does not dissipate.