A review of Green Tea Organic by Carrington Tea, LLC

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 170 Fahrenheit
Time: 2-3 minutes

I put one tea bag in my cup and poured in the freshly boiled water and leave it to steep for several minutes. The tea’s aroma is fresh and clean; with a light brown in coloring. It is more like honey in coloring. I sip of the tea slowly since it is very hot, (it is habitual with me to have tea very hot) there is a slight astringent in the cup and the more I sip of tea it seems to lessen.
-————————————

Overall tasting notes: this is a good cup of tea for the money; it is green tea in your cup and no doubt of this.

Cup’s characteristic: fresh and mildly astringent

Liquor color: light brown, honey-like in coloring

Taste: astringent, medicinal in flavoring with a stronger brewing.