Market Basket
Demoulas Super Markets Inc.
Tewksbury, MA

Green Tea (100% Natural) Market Basket

**A review of Green Tea (100% Natural) Market Basket

Company: Demoulas Super Market, Inc.
Tea Name: Green Tea (100 % Natural)
Tea Type/Varietal: green

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 170 Fahrenheit
Time: 1-2 minutes

I have not had this tea brand for quite some time. It is nice to frequent some old favorites.
Using one tea bag, I put this in my cup and add freshly boiled water and leave it to steep for a couple of minutes. Because this tea brews strongly on its own, no more than two minutes is needed for steeps. The aroma is strongly of green tea, a bit medicinal in the scent/aroma. Tea color is lightly brown and as I sip the tea it is mildly astringent with a slight tingling when swallow.

I like this tea because it comes across to me as green tea should taste, at times medicinal to heal whatever is ailing you.

Overall tasting notes: the tannin in this green tea is subtle making for a good cup of green tea.

Cup’s characteristic: fresh and mildly astringent

Liquor color: lightly brown

Taste: astringent and medicinal