Carrington Company, LLC

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 170 Fahrenheit
Time: 3-5 minutes

Having brought fresh water to a boil, I pour some of the water into my cup with tea bag in it. I leave it to steep for a few minutes. Tea’s color is lightly brown and the aroma is of green tea leaves. I sip of this tea slowly to take in its flavor which is mildly astringent with slight tingling, which I have not notice when I have had this tea before.

I drink always green tea and some are good while others are simply bland, nothing to brag about. This tea is a good cup for the pricing. It is one that I would look for buying again.

Overall tasting notes: This is a good cup of green tea, there is no mistaking it for green tea.

Cup’s characteristic: fresh and mildly astringent

Liquor color: light brown

Taste: astringent but not bitter