Celestial Seasonings
www.celestialseasonings.com

Peppermint (sampler pack) by Celestial Seasonings, Inc.
Herbal Tea, Caffeine Free
Bursting with even more flavor!

**A review of Peppermint Tea by Celestial Seasonings, Inc.

Company: Celestial Seasonings, Inc.
Tea Name: Peppermint Herbal Tea
Tea Type/Varietal: Herbal
Steeping Vessel/Amt Leaf: cup/ tea bag
Liquor Color: light to bright red
Leaf Characteristic:

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 5-6 minutes

Using fresh tap water I put one tea bag in my cup and microwave the tea for 2 ½ minutes and leave it to steep by covering it for the remainder of the six minutes totals. I am enjoying, already, the tea’s aroma which is that peppermint sweetness filling the air around me. It is heady and much more so when I remove the covering from my tea cup.

The tea’s liquor is a brightly reddish and smells of peppermint; that minty freshness that is to be found in a pack of peppermint gum but not as sweetly as the chewing gums. I sip of tea while thinking of chewing gum and of this tea’s natural sweetness.

This cup of herbal is tea is seemingly right; in that all the notes hitting the right spot. Nothing is overt at all in this cup of tea. It is a nice cup of peppermint.

Overall tasting notes: a good cup of tea with that spicy peppermint which is good for one’s digestion. It is bursting with even more flavor!

Cup’s characteristic: fresh herbal cup of the peppermint leaves soothing my stomach muscle walls.

Liquor color: bright red

Taste: spicy peppermint

seule771

I was wrong of tea color being red at all. I had this tea while in the library the other day; I had a few of the tea bags with me and my bottle of water; so I took one tea bag and placed this in the bottle and let it sit for a long while; I started to notice that the color is like honey; a golden brown and no red at all. Even when I added another tea bag to it, color remain golden dew, honey colored. Sorry for this error. The peppermint is very strong but tolerable. I seem to recall my reaction to some peppermint teas and liken of them to that of chewing gum. This is a good peppermint tea and bestly served hot.

Comments

seule771

Sterling, MA