NR Instant Produce Co., LTD.
e-mail: [email protected]

Steeping Vessel/Amt Leaf: cup/ powdered
Liquor Color: bright orange
Leaf Characteristic:

1. Steeping: none

I have not had this tea in months since having purchase quite a bit of this tea from Amazon.com. I guess I went through a withdrawal from it and having found this stash, I quickly open the package and took one of the powdered tea pouch to use. I open the pouch and pour content into my tea mug and pour in freshly tap water and mixing and mixing it so that most of the powder is dissolved (I don’t want it in lumps at the bottom of my cup). I place the cup in the microwave and warm this for two minutes and this helped to dissolve the rest of the powder. I realized this as I give the cup a final stirring/mix.

The tea’ color is brightly orange, like cream-sickle. And it smells sweetly as well. I take delight in sipping of the tea because I know it is very good; that orange cream in flavoring is wonderful as I swallow and take more gulp of the tea until it is all gone. I am sorry to say. That’s o.k., there is more for me to have another day.

Overall tasting notes: taste like orange cream or sherbet ice cream. It is wonderful tea to have any time of day.

Cup’s characteristic: bright and delicious

Liquor color: bright orange

Taste: sweet like a cream-sickle