Celestial Seasonings
www.celestialseasonings.com

Herbal Tea Sampler
Caffeine Free Herbal Tea

**A review of Honey Vanilla Chamomile herbal Tea by Celestial Seasonings

Company: Celestial Seasonings, Inc.
Tea Name: Honey Vanilla Chamomile herbal Tea
Tea Type/Varietal: herbal
Steeping Vessel/Amt Leaf: cup/ tea bag
Liquor Color: golden honey
Leaf Characteristic: chamomile, honey and orange peel scent is what one meets when opening of the tea pouch.

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 5-6 minutes

I take this tea sampler and put one tea bag in my cup and pouring over the bag some freshly cold tap water, I put this in the microwave for two minutes and then leaving it to steep the remainder of time (totaling six minutes).

At once, one can appreciate the aroma as it fills the air: vanilla, sweet honey, orange peel, and chamomile. It is wonderfully mixed and the tea color when I remove the cover from the tea cup is that light golden honey. I excitedly take a quick sip and another sip of tea and begin to relax into this day. I surrender to whatever is to come at me (be they be negative or positive); I with my amulet (this cup of liquor) can withstand it all.

Overall tasting notes: a heady cup of honey-vanilla-chamomile tea with orange peel and lemongrass as the final notes playing upon one’s palette. There is a brightness that comes to having this cup of tea.

Cup’s characteristic: freshly of herbal teas

Liquor color: light golden honey

Taste: sweetly sunny

gmathis

I’ve never tried this one—didn’t realize it has orange peel in it as well. Sounds yummy!