A well blended robust, deep, rich flavor which is ideal for my busy morning of doing house chores. I would sip and clean; and return to sip some more. I am thinking this London Cuppa is sort of like English Breakfast tea is what comes to mind.

Freshness is maintained as claimed once packed.

seule771

Enjoying my Cuppa along with my daily green drink; in that I alternate between the two teas. I drink the Cuppa and think of English Breakfast or Earl Grey even; but I could be mistaken. Tasting buds not as prime as professional tasters.

I like the Cuppa that is all.

Comments

seule771

I like the Cuppa that is all.

Sterling, MA