This Green tea is best for daily consumption. It is easily drinkable.

Suggested serving after steeping for about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes is to serve with sugar, milk or lemon. I prefer mine plainly brewed and piping hot. It is remedy for all that ails.

seule771

This is a daily drink when not trying one more expensive like the Matcha Japanese Green tea.

seule771

Today, I am made myself a small cup of the Matcha Japanese Green; can’t tell you how nice to have the real stuff; and this is a slurping, mouth watering and lip smacking drink. One day away from it and I was salivating. Oh, but it is such a small can.

seule771

Out of Matcha, so I am back to plainly Green store brand tea. It is a choice-liken daily drink. Less than pennies to a cup. Well again the math is wrong.

My time on Steepster.com may be coming to an end since I cannot fight the grimness in living, I am on the losing end of things and this is no forum/decorum.

seule771

I have been having daily brew of Green tea. I am grateful for a cup of green tea; to be able to brew one’s own cup of tea is very good.

Grateful is I.

Comments

seule771

Grateful is I.