This Premium Pekoe Blend is very good for iced tea by the jar.

It is brewed hot; steeping time for between 3-5 minutes (using one tea bag per desired cup) usually I would used between 3-5 bags for one full jar/gallon. After letting it cool I would pour into jar and for daily jaunts out and about it would be transported in a smaller tea bottle at times a small slice of lemon is added. No sugar.

It is best with some ice in the tea bottle to preserve the coolness of the drink.

seule771

Premium blend is not costly at all. Should not have to apologize for lack of tea name brand.

seule771

I am down to my last few bags of the Pekoe tea…a good thing since I can’t wait to open the new box of Bromley Estate Tea. I am just counting the days, by weeks end for sure. I have to remember to buy some lemon/limes. Ice tea heavan, well a bit.

seule771

Used up the last of the Pekoe tea. I think of it as Pekoe, Sheriff Roscoe Pekoe from that show Dukes of Hazard folks…and that rowdy Sheriff Roscoe and his assistant always saying Roscoe Pekoe…etc. Nothing to do with tea. Since Pekoe is the leaf’s top layer and length; Roscoe Pekoe was a little guy for a sheriff.

Tea is gone, box is empty…adding it to future shopping list.

seule771

Back to Orange Pekoe haven were I so inclined there is haven. For iced teas brews for sure.

Comments

seule771

seule771

Tea is gone, box is empty…adding it to future shopping list.

Sterling, MA