It is a day for a cup of hot tea; after bringing fresh water to boil, then pour over tea bag and let brew for about 3 minutes. Wanted it to be mildly strong since drinking it with no sugar, lemon or milk as suggested for desired cup of tea.

It is smoky in flavor and a full bodied drink.

seule771

This is an every day kind of tea and economically sound; less than a penny to a cup, although I cannot do the math.

seule771

Really nothing exciting about this tea; when one opens the box, all the tea bags are individually wrapped in a red with blue border paper wrapping and the box smells nice enough; smoky in fact. Other wise it stops there. Blahhhhhhhhh, sorry. I will not be buying Bromley again, I don’t think.

seule771

Stored this one away; back to my Orange Pekoe daily brew and store brand Green tea. Sorry Bromley is not for me it seems, although their websites have great recipes.

Comments

seule771

Sterling, MA