I tried another of the Tea Forte’s sampler this morning, Blueberry Merlot described as succulent summer-sweet blueberries with a subtle wisp of sage to heighten an excellent cup.

Merlot conjures wine for me and I could not help in noticing this through and through while drinking and savoring the sweetness in the tea cup, or do I mean cup of tea.

I am sorry to have missed the sage note.

seule771

There is headiness in the Steeps Sampler pack; one morning it is Almond that is being noted; while another morning it is wine, Merlot to be exact. What next…don’t yet know. Herbal Retreat Bliss perhaps. Thank you Cindy for sending me these samples.

Comments

seule771

Sterling, MA