This sampler I obtained while attending a farmer’s market event. The Cozy Tea Cart was there and they were kind enough to provide me with some samples. I planned my morning today for drinking of this tea.

Highland Green Tea is lighter in coloring, the leaves become a rich green after several brewing. Flavoring is very light, a milky dewiness about it. Makes me think of Honey Dew melon in describing the milkiness in the cup. There is a hint of rose fragrance as well.

I am so appreciative for returning to green tea when away from it. No matter how much I enjoy other teas, I find Green tea to always be a welcome and this one was most satisfying.

The milkiness I crave in not drinking milk is found in the flavoring of this Ceylon Highland Green.

I hope to try this again to make sure the experience is real.