drank China Classic Oolong by foojoy

I finally opened this China Classic Oolong tea and it is most pleasant in the cup.

Color is a light amber, but with two tea bags it is dark amber with slight toasty note. Mildly fragrant and makes me think of green tea with each cup. I cannot say why but each sip is like I am drinking green tea.

This Oolong will continue to be a regular cup for me in that I can consume it daily, no jitters.

seule771

Enjoyed another cup of this tea which is rich is flavor, a very robust brew at times milky like but no milk added. Flavor changes from cup to cup, perhaps me and time of day.

Comments

seule771

Sterling, MA