I decided to try this tea first thing in the morning, I am not sure why however.

In bringing the water to full boil as I tend to do, I placed some of the tea in a strainer over my mug and poured the water directly over the strainer letting it dissolved and blend into the cup. The scent was wonderful, very chocolatey with the mint lingering in the air.

I find sipping this tea to be most enjoyable and would have been better as an after dinner drink, like an after dinner mint. It was enjoyable and I must insist that it would work best in the evening. I would have liked the tea to be more chocolate in taste and less of the mint.

So am I saying that I like chocolate tea as opposed to choco-Mint tea? Perhaps.

The scent is definitely that of an after dinner mint, like those thin mints one has after a meal sealing in the flavors in the dinner just consumed.