This TCTC Spice tea is a vibrant cup of tea adding pleasant notes to the senses. The aromas depicted in the cup are: clove, cinnamon, ginger and orange peels. The heady scent in the cinnamon and ginger makes it sweeter in the tasting of this tea.

The orange peels makes it fresh and zesty. There is a licorice like fragrance rising from the cup after brewing. The smells in the spices do awaken all of the senses, making it a morning tea or mid-day to refresh and revitalize.

This tea sampler is definitely a cup of energy with spicy notes throughout. A bit too spicy for my taste but nice just the same.

Sterling, MA