I gave in the other morning and opted for a cup of this top grade Indian tea. As I opened the tin I was pleasantly surprised with the aromas, mostly the lemon-grass in the scent.

Prevailing notes: lemon grass, ginger, cinnamon, coriander and black pepper. This I came at after tasting the grinds left at bottom of the cup. The pepper does add quite a kick to the chai, I enjoyed this with sugar, no cream or soy, next time perhaps.

It is definitely a full bodied spice tea…true Hindi tea. I enjoyed drinking this throughout the day and found it remaining as steady when first sipped. And if there was caffeine there was no effect from the fullness in the body.