This is one of those high end tea drink as opposed to store brand tea. It is lighter in roasted flavoring; and honey like in taste leaving for a very smooth, almost velvety note on the palette.

The leaves are roasted, dark, crunchy and curled and when dispensed amidst the water in the cup the leaves unfolds to fullness; and what was dark in coloring of the leaves is a mild green; and yes the leaves are edible as well. Maintaining that honey flavoring throughout.

Texture is described as smooth and mellow and this conjures the honey sweetness in the cup making for a slight flora aroma and not vegetal.