I find myself always returning to The London Cuppa, if not having green tea. It is quite a contrast because it has none of that leafy astringent taste as offered by some green teas.

This is robust, smoky in flavor, the nose perks noting a different texture, richness even in the cup making for fitness in the daily activities abound or do I mean needing to get done.

Yes, The London Cuppa is my cup of contrast when deviating from those of leafy, medicinal notes. A bit harsh in the phrasing? Maybe.

seule771

This is my other back up cup of tea when not drinking Green tea. I like the robustness contrast the London Cuppa offers. I still have no Earl Grey or English Breakfast or Irish Teas so this is a good replacement for them.

As much as I drink, I find the box is still full of round tea bags. Thank you British Delights for carrying this tea.

Comments

seule771

Sterling, MA