This classic specialty blend sachet of Pomegranate Oolong formerly known as Ti Quan Yin oolong is infused with Pomegranate.

It is sweet and liquor like, a very soothing drink. I like it very hot with nothing added; as this was a morning cup of tea, needing a little more flavor with my oolong. I don’t find this to be roasted in flavoring or robust even; just sweetly and liquor like because of the pomegranate.

I am sorry that I only purchased on sachet when I spotted this at The Map Room Cafe at the BPL, Boston’s main library.

I was surprised to have found Harney & Sons being sold as individual sachet. Another novelty to be in awe!

seule771

The strength of this pomegranate tea is such that I am able to combine it with a Vintage Wuyi Wulong tea bag and the mixture of the two is wonderful; a sweeten oolong, that of Pomegranate tea infusion of sort.

seule771

What’s to be noted with this pyramid tea bag for an Oolong flavored with pomegranate is that the taste was more pronounced in the tasting and smell; as opposed to a straight tea bag of the apple flavored oolong I had while back. Also it was an expired pack.

I am just saying these are other things to take into consideration when tasting teas. Freshness, packaging, quality, expiration, newly minted teas, or year old teas. Wonderful teas tasting differently due to aging and processing. Connoisseurs knows of this before hand.

Comments

seule771

Sterling, MA