drank China Classic Oolong by foojoy

I have been making daily brew of this for quite some time and enjoying the amber coloring of this tea with it robustness in flavor. I like inhaling the smokiness as it is boiling or steeping and I can honestly say I prefer this Classic Oolong by Foojoy above all else to date.

I have also sampled my Vintage Wuyi Wulong and this is not as good in flavor. It is mild and not at all robust like Foojoy’s Classic Oolong. It holds none of that roasted scent as does the Foojoy.

What I have been able to do is to diffuse the strength found in the Foojoy’s Oolong by adding one bag of the Wuyi Wulong, making this classic oolong less smoky in flavoring. Mind you I prefer the smokiness since it reminds me of the smell of coffee.

I am saying and encouraging coffee lovers wishing to switch to drinking tea to try Foojoy’s Classic Oolong.