On this rainy day perfect way to finish this Spring “Shi Ru” tea. I am happy, enriched to have tried this Oolong. It is rich and does brew best very hot/boiling temperature.

I do not yet understand the term “sweet” if not adding sugar to something. Perhaps it is described as ‘sweet’ if not vegetal or coarse and smoky; then I would say it is sweet.

Each cup I have had of this tea was fresh in flavor and full; the longer I brewed this tea the more enjoyment I found within the cup. And the tea leaves are soupy; yums or go a bit further to buttered yams kind of yummy in taste.

I am liking Oolongs and this is a good thing.