drank Dragonwell by The Tao of Tea

I finished this sampler of Dragonwell tea the other morning. Of all the loose leaf tea sampled to date this one brewed quite nicely in the cup with the leaves in their fullness. It is amazing to see how one scoop of this finely curled tea unfolds when brewed.

It is a rich, toasty aroma while the leaves are smooth, vegetal and earthy in flavor. The leaves are not buttery like that of other tea sampled. In the end it is the cup of tea that matters and this mattered quite nicely.

Sterling, MA