I have finished the last bit of this tea. It is as when first tasted; a very nice tea full of minerals. The tea conjures the elements to me and the ending note is that of raw pineapple.

I did steep it with lower water temperature, mildly hot instead of boiling hot and the sulfur in the cup seemed more pronounced and with each steep it lessened a bit but still could discern coppery and sulfur in the cup. I used a mug made of general stone ceramic mug. I am trying to say the sulfur and coppery elements sense in the cup is not from my mug but with the tea itself.

I am not making claim for this tea. Only that it is enjoyed immensely by this taster.

color: Golden green
Characteristic: element like sulfur, copper, and zinc
Tasting note: raw pineapple

Overall for a young tea it is quite good.