drank Honey Yuzu by Tea Forte

This tea is part of the skin-smart antioxidant amplifier tea that is being used as special reserve green tea with the bright exotic citron flavor of yuzu sweetened with full blossom bee pollen.

Steeping Instructions:
Bring freshly drawn, cold water to a near boil
Placed filter bag in cup
Slowly pour water over filter bag and allow steeping for 3-5 minutes.

This tea conjures wonderful aroma in the cup; the citron flavor yuzu settles or is dispensed and settled at the cup’s bottom; as if one were to take a spoon of honey and pour it into the cup.

I managed to get three steeps out of this teabag to keep consistent with original flavor: citrons with honey layering throughout. Once brewed the liquor is so enticing, warm golden color in the cup inviting one to cozy up and relax.

It is like what is stated on tea bag: Green tea for natural renewal; as this is a sampler I would need more than one tea bag to further experience this renewal.

This tea will be put on my wish list for future purchase.

One other thing to note; the teabags are like traditional tea bag with strings and leaf tag depicting the Tea Forte image. Previous samples used pyramid sachets which I did not like.