drank Swiss Apple by Tea Forte

This Swiss Apple is another sampler received as part of the skin-smart antioxidant amplifier tea.

Naturally caffeine-free rooibos herb with the taste of fresh crisp apples, with the euphoric flavor of delicious dark alpine chocolate and tingling cinnamon.

Steeping instruction recommends:
bringing freshly drawn, cold water to boil
place filter bag in cup
slowly pour water over filterbag and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes.

1st steep the liquor is golden amber, reddish. I taste apple mixed evenly with cinnamon and the lingering effect of the cinnamon is heady.

2nd steep the liquor is lighter with the cinnamon lingering throughout the cup.

3rd steep seems to be as second cup with prevailing note of cinnamon; I could not discern the Alpine chocolate but then perhaps I know not what alpine chocolate is and cannot recognize it somehow.

I don’t particularly like cinnamon except a cinna-roll bun; gooey with some walnuts added on top. This tea might go nicely with that possibly but no buns I am sorry to say.

This tea is meant to support the skin and I so need blemish free skin, I would need more dose of this.