This was another sampler that I received from Lelias’ Tea Ware.

The leaves in the tin are neatly rolled & polished green tea; when the lid is removed the smell of the mint hits you at once; a deep breath, and yet a deeper one conjuring winter, a cold day and wanting for a hot cup of warmth. If on a hot day this tea would be most welcoming in that it would add coolness with the freshness found in the mint leaves.

This tea is smoothly rich in body and mildly nutty. It is well blended with refreshing peppermint leaves, making me think of sweet mint; not that of an after dinner drink but the kind of mint one adds to liquor enhancing the flavor which in turn enlivens the palette.

Teas characteristic: Smooth, mildly nutty
Overall tasting: refreshing cup of peppermint tea soothing and cleansing all.

I liked this tea because the peppermint leaves can be fully savored all the while rendering for a luxurious cup of tea. I will have with next cup of this tea a York peppermint patty; since now I am realizing this could be what I mean for an over all taste.