drank Cucumber Mint by Tea Forte

This tea is part of the sampler pack for the skin-smart antioxidant amplifier tea. It contains special reserve green tea with invigorating cool notes of cucumber fruit and fresh mint, with taste of sweet, succulent blueberries.

Steeping instructions:
Bring freshly drawn, cold water to a full boil
Place filter bag in cup
Slowly pour water over filter bag and allow steeping for 3-5 minutes

Color: is golden dew
Tasting notes or teas characteristic: fresh sprig of mint with fruity tones of cucumber and blueberries.

I am enjoying the mellowness found in the flavoring notes of cucumber and blueberries prevailing while the fresh mint adds a coolness to the cup and to one’s palette. It is not so much that I can taste the blueberries but rather I can smell them in the aroma; floating just above the cucumber…there is a sweetness/sugary smell with hints of the cucumber.

This is a tea I would someday buy.