drank Lychee Coconut by Tea Forte

Another sampler as part of the pack for the skin-smart antioxidant amplifier tea. It contains special reserve white tea with the exotic tropical notes of sweet lychee and the intoxicating fragrance of fresh cut coconut.

Steeping instructions:
Bring freshly drawn, cold water to a near boil
Place filter bag in cup
Slowly pour water over filter bag and allow steeping for 3-5 minutes

Color: is brownish
Tasting notes or teas characteristic: sweet lychee and fresh cut coconut

This tea steeped nicely; at once one could observe the fragrances rising out of the cup and into the surrounding air, hitting the nose right away, first the coconut then the lychee as they compete for attention. I smell more the coconut and with tasting I note the coconut with a hint of the lychee, having a hint of almond. Intermingling one might say and the lasting note seems to be that of the coconut.

This is not like coconut flavored water but the milk of the coconut, and tasting like a green tea; I cannot tell the difference as yet to say this is indeed a white tea other than what is stated on the teabag.

Characteristic of this tea: soft and sweet
Aroma: milky notes
Overall taste: sweet with the lasting notes being coconut. It is a mellow, light and refreshing cup of tea.

I find that this sampler pack held more promise in taste than previous ones. Thank you Cindy for sending these samplers my way.