I received this tea as part of Steepster’s Monthly Tasting Notes sampler pack, and
I decided to begin with this one since I had enjoyed sampling a lychee tea of similar quality.

Liquor color is gold
Leaves color are green on one side and not quite silvery but darker on the other side
Aroma soft fruit, hinting to melon

This tea is made to be refreshing and drunken easily; it is light in body with no astringent. In steeping this tea for just 2 minutes with several infusions yielding each time a refreshing, easy drinking tea that is full of soft fruit flavors and melon notes. I did not find any sweetness lingering as in description; perhaps the absence of astringent one can derive at describing it as sweet and mild.

Over all tea is very soft and does not leave any lasting impression. it is subdued tea, if there is such a thing.