drank Cherry Marzipan by Tea Forte

This last sampler from the Tea Forté’s skin-smart antioxidant amplifier tea is another special reserve green tea with the tart-sweet lushness of acerola cherries and the depth of nutty toasted almond.

Steeping instructions:
Bring freshly drawn, cold water to a near boil
Place filter bag in cup
Slowly pour water over filter bag and allow steeping for 3-5 minutes.

This antioxidant beverage is golden brown in color; liquor is floral due to the cherry notes prevailing in the air. I smell the almond more so and when I take a sip of this tea it is the nutty flavor of the almond that I am met with. It is very nice. There is a hint of chocolate mingling with the almond.

Color: golden brown
Aroma: floral and nutty
Overall characteristic: This tea is nutty in flavor with the almond prevailing while the cherry seduces the palette with its sweetness. And for me the lasting taste is liken that of almond found in some fudge (almond fudge).

This marzipan is almond heaven. Yum!