I have been playing with the flavors found in this Kukicha. Since it is my last infusion, I wanted to stretch it further. I brew half of teaspoon with full cup of water; not boiled but mild. While it was a lightly steamed cup of tea I found it to be a richer brew with sweet mellow notes.

I took the remainder of what was left and decided to brew it fully and just let the steam rise from the pot-filled water. With more water and less tea, it is milder in taste and at the same time richer in the scented steam rising upward out of the cup.

I am trying to say with what was left for me to brew and play with I ended with a lightly steamed fine cup of tea.

Thank you Steepster for allowing to become familiar with this tea. I am saddened that I have finished it. I have added it to my wish list.

I am learning as I go, finding that there are some very good teas out there.