I always turn to this tea when needing to be a bit firmer in the spirit. Mine is so low. unfortunately this cup did not do it.

Nothing wrong with the cuppa but the tea drinker. It is all that it claims to be:
robust, deep, rich flavor which is ideal to enjoy all day, everyday. Once blended, it’s packed to maintain freshness.

I am just giving up; no need to other wise.

seule771

I continue to enjoy this tea just about every other day and I can almost see the end of this wonderfully vibrant and full of vigor tea. Well not so much vigor as drinking it whilst doing house chores. Anyhow, it is nearly done with a few bags remaining. What am i going to do…i must try and visit British Delights soon to re-stock. It is a wish for wishful thinking/talking to myself.

Remember, those favoring Darjeeling, Assam or those Breakfast teas, do give this a try; it is a worthy contender.

Comments

seule771

Sterling, MA