I have been purchasing the Teaman’s teas for as long as I have been on this tea jaunt experience. His pricing is very good for a person like me with little to no income.

For inexpensive teas on the high end and gourmet variety you can visit his websites at:
www.teaman.etsy.com
www.teaman.artfire.com
www.bonanza.com/booths/teaman

Enough on his virtual locales.

I decided to brew one teabag for 3 minutes steeping time. I could smell the blueberries and blackberries right away once I opened the packaging. I noted that the tea bags seems thinner and perhaps this explained why I could smell the herbs at once. And this intensified when brewed as the lid was removed from the cup.

Truly delighted day to be consuming this tea. Since it had been a long while, time past since I had Teaman’s tea.

I must say that I do not or have not eaten berries (blue or black) but familiar with the smell of them. The note conjured is floral, with a slight bitter sweetness that can only be found in berries. I want to go so far as to say that this cup of tea; this herbal tea’s liquor does make me think of drinking a wine cooler; berry blist perhaps.

Overall tasting notes observed:
Herbal tea color: Red
Characteristics: Flowery aroma with a sweet, floral liquor brew.

This tea would do quite well as Iced tea. Similarly to the Frozen Berry Rooibos teas I have enjoyed of recent past from Tea Luxe in Cambridge.

I have been privileged to sample many of the Teaman’s Herbal teas and this surpasses them all. Truly a yummy tea in that not a thing is needed to add to it; it stands on its own as excelsior.

seule771

I continue to enjoy the Teaman’s tea. So very easy; a bag and a cup of hot water left to steep for 3-5 minutes and it is heaven.