I continue to enjoy this Herbal tea which is:
Red in color
Characteristics: flowery aroma with a sweet, floral liquor.

I like that no matter how long the water was boiling when I pour the hot water unto the cup with one tea bag, it infuses right away, leaving the air filled with floral (a bouquet like) notes of citrus and sweetness scents found in berries. I am reminded of a blueberry muffins when first baked and removed from the oven. That warm, yummy feeling and to be fortunate enough to have slow time to enjoy a cup of tea with a muffin perhaps.

This is what tea is all about; taking that much needed time to recoup, re-examine or to just sit and stare…awe even with all but nothing in particular. All of this from this liquor like wine cooler.

This tea is liked by me quite a lot. Teaman, keep blending and thank you.

Ellyn

Is this one of the teas you got from etsy?