Try as hard as I may to not touch this tea since it was nearly finished. I decided to have my last cup of this most amazing tea.

I brew almost all teas for no less than three minutes and closest to five minutes and it is excellent. The aroma is of a floral bouquet and this scent fills the air. Since it is so very hot, I find I must sip tea very slowly…burning the tongue and what comes through in the flavors right away is the orange peel, cranberries and pomegranate. The cinnamon does not appear until tea is nearly cooling. And so begins my second infusion and third infusion as with the first infused one is met with orange peel with the cranberries merging as one almost.

As I have been sipping this for most of the day; I did not add the usual green tea bag to re-liven the flavors but opted to put one of my London Cuppa round teabags and I can attest that they blended quite nicely to a malty like floral drink. A sharper wine cooler, only served hot and brimming.

Thank you American Tea Room for sending this sampler my way. Pink Christmas is truly a delight. Now I am sad since I am thinking pink slip. Oh well. Kudos to good tea.

seule771

I must say I miss the fragrant notes of this tea. I have not had any as nice a smell at that. Well the Blueberries/blackberries were a tad close. thank you again American Tea Room; I am not quite international, not at all.