drank Lipton Black Tea by Lipton

I’m forcing myself to finish off a box of this stuff that got bought during Christmas. It is alright in small doses, but if I had to drink this tea everyday…I would probably stop drinking tea.

No complex taste or aroma. Not much flavor at all.

SFTGFOP

:( I’ve just overbrewed this one and now my mouth tastes like I have cotton/wool for a tongue.

sherapop

I’d recommend holding it for summertime, brewing up one big final pitcher, and masking it with a huge dose of lemon juice! ;-)

SFTGFOP

haha good idea. I gave myself an ultimatum though that I wouldn’t drink any more exciting teas until it is gone. Luckily it was only a box of 48, and think i’m half way through…

gmathis

Plain old Lipton loose leaf isn’t bad…better than their bags.

SFTGFOP

Don’t think I’ve tried the regular loose leaf. Is it orthodox or still CTC?

gmathis

Not sure…I’d suspect CTC. It’s been a while since I’ve had it, but I do remember thinking what a noticeable difference there was.

Comments

SFTGFOP

sherapop

gmathis

Plain old Lipton loose leaf isn’t bad…better than their bags.

SFTGFOP

Don’t think I’ve tried the regular loose leaf. Is it orthodox or still CTC?

gmathis

blah blah blah, come on people, not every tea can be ranked 80+. Rant, rave; but honestly not every tea you drink can be ranked the same, otherwise you defeat the point of giving the grade!

So as other people have broken down their ranking systems, I am doing the same.

90-100 = I’m quite happy to buy again