drank Earl Grey Creme by Art of Tea

GEEZ that is a strong bergamot flavor in this tea!!! Like take my breath away strong! The creamy/vanilla is noticible as a lingering flavor. But there is so much bergamot that I feel like I have a film on my tongue after I swallow. It’s kinda weird and perfumey and I can’t get past that weird oily feel that stays on my tongue! It’s as if they spilled a whole bottle of bergamot oil into a smalll pouch of tea and just left it as is to be sold. I like Earl Grey and I like a strong bergamot flavor, but this was just crazy… perhaps I had a bad batch?! I would like to believe that because I am still pretty freaked by having an “oil” feel on my tongue :-|

I am a tea enthusiast who is always looking to try a new tea, but my all time favorite is jasmine pearls…or anything with jasmine in it really. I also am a sushi fanatic and simply can’t live without it. Outside of my fanatasy world of all things tea and sushi I am an executive assistant, mother of 2 and personal taxi/maid and chef service for my little family.

But back to the tea!

I love Jasmine Pearls, just about any White Tea and then we have Pu-erh coming in last as my top three.

However, I still enjoy a good Earl Grey tea, the more bergamot the better! I have a fond place in my heart for Matcha, especially iced Matcha Lattes. Flavored green teas are always fun, but I tend to stay away from the overly grassy tasting ones… they always remind me of a wheatgrass shot!

It takes a special black tea to really win me over, for me I find that they all taste too much alike or tend to be too bitter at times; I think I am more so bored with them.

Oolongs are fairly new to me and I am finding that these are really good and they will probably end up making it as one of my top contenders!

Pu-erh I have yet to try; I am very curious, but a bit scared to try it… something about being aged in a cave just frightens me a bit, but I would like to try one in the very near future :-) Update – I have tried a few pu-erhs and I can’t get enough of them! While they are definitely an acquired taste they are lovely! This has now taken over rooibos in my top 3 teas of choice!

Texas