drank Cookie Dough by DAVIDsTEA

Wow, makes me think of Christmas time at Nan’s house. We would bake up a storm together and I would always have my hands in the dough. Slightly nutty, nice and sweet, not overpowering… I couldn’t ask for much more in a cookie dough tea. Add a bit of milk and it reminds me of cookie dough ice cream. Absolutely delicious. The white tea is a nice pairing because it’s so mild and sweet. Makes me want to curl up in front of a warm fire and watch the Grinch with my hubby with Christmas lights twinkling. And even better, there aren’t as many calories as homemade cookies! Yay! :)

Self-professed foodie, wino, and tea-aholic. I love good food and good company, and along with that goes good times shared over a pot of tea.

When it comes to tea, I don’t discriminate. I like it all. Straight, flavoured, white, black, like it all. That being said, quality does matter and I’ve got to be in the mood. When it comes to flavoured teas, I like them BIG and BOLD. I’m particularly fond of vanilla, both scent and flavours so I’m still on a mission to find the best vanilla-flavoured tea. So far vanilla orchid by DAVIDs is winning, but I have a ways to go before I declare a winner!

Always open to swapping and talking with other like-minded people. Feel free to get in touch or follow me! :)

Mount Pearl, Newfoundland