drank Birthday Cake by DAVIDsTEA

So let me preface this review by saying that I don’t like cake. Correction: I don’t like the TEXTURE of cake. Throughout my childhood I spent countless parties scraping the frosting off the cake and discarding the rest. It’s not that I disliked how it tasted; in fact, I loved it! Especially vanilla cake… but I couldn’t get past the texture, and I still can’t today. Not I finally have the best of both worlds. I have cake in a cup. Not just cake, but vanilla cake with caramel and maple frosting. With sprinkles on top. Let’s just say I’m a BIG fan. It’s sweet, it’s bold, it’s creamy and delicious. It’s caffeine-free to boot so I can have my delicious dessert before going to bed. :) Happy, happy day!

Self-professed foodie, wino, and tea-aholic. I love good food and good company, and along with that goes good times shared over a pot of tea.

When it comes to tea, I don’t discriminate. I like it all. Straight, flavoured, white, black, like it all. That being said, quality does matter and I’ve got to be in the mood. When it comes to flavoured teas, I like them BIG and BOLD. I’m particularly fond of vanilla, both scent and flavours so I’m still on a mission to find the best vanilla-flavoured tea. So far vanilla orchid by DAVIDs is winning, but I have a ways to go before I declare a winner!

Always open to swapping and talking with other like-minded people. Feel free to get in touch or follow me! :)

Mount Pearl, Newfoundland