Many thanks to Kiaharii for sending me this sample! WOW!I love this tea! I’m normally not a big blackberry fan, at ALL, so I was very skeptical. Hubbie is a big Doctor Who fan though, and I’m a big fan of the new series myself (haven’t had a chance to watch the old ones yet, stay tuned!) so given all of that, I just HAD to try it if given the opportunity. The blackberry paired with the vanilla is BRILLIANT. Finally a way I can enjoy blackberries! :) This was a great cup of flavoured tea, and I can’t wait to get started on the old doctor who episodes, teacup in hand! :)

Self-professed foodie, wino, and tea-aholic. I love good food and good company, and along with that goes good times shared over a pot of tea.

When it comes to tea, I don’t discriminate. I like it all. Straight, flavoured, white, black, like it all. That being said, quality does matter and I’ve got to be in the mood. When it comes to flavoured teas, I like them BIG and BOLD. I’m particularly fond of vanilla, both scent and flavours so I’m still on a mission to find the best vanilla-flavoured tea. So far vanilla orchid by DAVIDs is winning, but I have a ways to go before I declare a winner!

Always open to swapping and talking with other like-minded people. Feel free to get in touch or follow me! :)

Mount Pearl, Newfoundland