drank MateVana by Teavana

Still feeling under the weather after being sick now for three weeks. Doc has me off work and I’m feeling a bit drained, so I thought I’d have a cup of mate which always seems to perk me up nicely!

This cuppa is no exception. After drinking it I feel more alert and energized than I have in days. The chocolate and mate compliment each other nicely, and it creates a nice strong brew. A little bit nutty and sweet on its own, many more of the flavours come out with sweetening. It has a great smooth mouth feel, and is quite malty.

I can’t thank ToiToi enough for this sample! :) It’s my first introduction to Teavana, and it didn’t disappoint. There are no Teavana’s in my area, so depending on how some other samples turn out, I just may have to put in an order… sigh I think I have a problem! LOL

also, since you ARE coming to toronto, there are lots of teavana’s here. Would give you a chance to open and smell all the teas :)

Comments

Self-professed foodie, wino, and tea-aholic. I love good food and good company, and along with that goes good times shared over a pot of tea.

When it comes to tea, I don’t discriminate. I like it all. Straight, flavoured, white, black, like it all. That being said, quality does matter and I’ve got to be in the mood. When it comes to flavoured teas, I like them BIG and BOLD. I’m particularly fond of vanilla, both scent and flavours so I’m still on a mission to find the best vanilla-flavoured tea. So far vanilla orchid by DAVIDs is winning, but I have a ways to go before I declare a winner!

Always open to swapping and talking with other like-minded people. Feel free to get in touch or follow me! :)

Mount Pearl, Newfoundland