Left the bag in the entire time I’ve been drinking, and it never gets bitter, just sweeter and sweeter. And with more matcha taste!

Cofftea

The only thing w/ mangosteen I’ve seen is that ubber expensive scam “health” drink. Now this is something I’d actually drink. Although loose leaf would be even better.

LENA

wow…a 97? I might have to try this out!

Bethany

Definitely try it, ladies! I think it was $3 for 30 bags at my grocery store. Stash also sells a loose leaf version online-only, which I think I’m gonna have to order based on my love of this.

Cofftea

Oh yes! I was gonna ask for this in our tea swap, but never mind. I’ll wait to get it loose:)

Comments

Cofftea

LENA

wow…a 97? I might have to try this out!

Bethany

Cofftea

I’m (almost) always up for a trade, so comment on a tasting note if you’re interested. I try to keep my cupboard up to date.

I’m a 23 year-old grant writer who loves having a good strong tea by my side as I write. I love The Mountain Goats, cooking, the Steelers, writing, beer, and singing in my office band.

Chicago