This tea will never not be delicious.

rabbysmom

Where do you get your Stash Tea? Every store in my area carries only 2 or 3 flavors and never the ones I want :(

Bethany

I get mine at Jewel, a local grocery store chain.

Steve

As a student of language I feel it is my duty to mention that there is a word which simplifies the phrase "never not" and that word is "always". If your phrasing is intentional and rhetorical, and this comment is seen as annoying/pedantic please disregard and have a nice day! :)

Bethany

It is intentional and rhetorical. :)

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

@Steve ~ There’s a group for you over on LibraryThing. =)

Comments

rabbysmom

Bethany

I get mine at Jewel, a local grocery store chain.

Steve

Bethany

It is intentional and rhetorical. :)

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

@Steve ~ There’s a group for you over on LibraryThing. =)

I’m (almost) always up for a trade, so comment on a tasting note if you’re interested. I try to keep my cupboard up to date.

I’m a 23 year-old grant writer who loves having a good strong tea by my side as I write. I love The Mountain Goats, cooking, the Steelers, writing, beer, and singing in my office band.

Chicago