A tea swap tea. Not as strong as I expected it would be, or would like it to be, but it’s really good. It’s so nice to drink an herbal tisane that isn’t totally tart from hibiscus. Might buy a bigger size of this; I have such a hard time finding caffeine free blends I like.

Cofftea

The lemonade part scares me… I think hot lemon juice and that burns my throat (I tried adding lemon juice to tea once)

Bethany

It’s not terribly lemony at all. Just some tartness from the lemon.

S

Hibiscus free herbal tea! Adding this to my “to try” list. :)

Bethany

Definitely worth a try, Shanti! Have you tried any other hibiscus-free tisanes that you liked?

S I’ve only tried one so far that didn’t have hibiscus, which was Harney & Sons Spiced Plum. I really, really liked it! Mostly tasted like plum and cinnamon, but not in a red-hots candy kind of way, which is good for me since I hated Hot Cinnamon Spice. But, I’m weird. :)

Comments

Cofftea

Bethany

It’s not terribly lemony at all. Just some tartness from the lemon.

S

Hibiscus free herbal tea! Adding this to my “to try” list. :)

Bethany

I’m (almost) always up for a trade, so comment on a tasting note if you’re interested. I try to keep my cupboard up to date.

I’m a 23 year-old grant writer who loves having a good strong tea by my side as I write. I love The Mountain Goats, cooking, the Steelers, writing, beer, and singing in my office band.

Chicago