Hm.. so the last time I had this I had just come home from a workout and it dehydrated me quickly. This time I’m beginning to see why, as this is drying out my tongue something fierce. Lots of tannins. I like the cocoa and cardamom flavor, but it’s too harsh overall.

JacquelineM

Do you ever take tea with cream and sugar? I think this one especially benefits from those additions.

Bethany

Every so often I do cream, but never sugar. I actually still have enough for a cup or so, so I’ll go grab that creamer!

Comments

JacquelineM

Bethany

I’m (almost) always up for a trade, so comment on a tasting note if you’re interested. I try to keep my cupboard up to date.

I’m a 23 year-old grant writer who loves having a good strong tea by my side as I write. I love The Mountain Goats, cooking, the Steelers, writing, beer, and singing in my office band.

Chicago