drank Mint Medley by Bigelow

I’m still feeling like crap, so excuse me while I rant for a second.

Why, in the name of all that is holy, are there ROSEHIPS AND HIBISCUS IN A MINT BLEND??!?!?! This makes me want to smash things. Instead of a nice refreshing mint tea I get a hint of mint followed by that ridiculously awful rosehips/hibiscus/red flavor. UGHHHHHH.

Cofftea

There’s what??? I didn’t taste it… and I’m glad!

TeaEqualsBliss

I know…RIGHT!? Freaked me out, too!

TeaEqualsBliss

Weird…I went back and looked…and rated it higher than I thought. Also said YUMMY? Was I smokin’ something that day!? LOL – I remember the aftertaste being funky…and don’t see a comment with this aftermath-update…strange…

wombatgirl

Ew! Seriously? What a waste of mint.

wombatgirl

And apparently I didn’t notice it either when I drank it. Interesting….

Comments

Cofftea

There’s what??? I didn’t taste it… and I’m glad!

TeaEqualsBliss

I know…RIGHT!? Freaked me out, too!

wombatgirl

Ew! Seriously? What a waste of mint.

wombatgirl

And apparently I didn’t notice it either when I drank it. Interesting….

I’m (almost) always up for a trade, so comment on a tasting note if you’re interested. I try to keep my cupboard up to date.

I’m a 23 year-old grant writer who loves having a good strong tea by my side as I write. I love The Mountain Goats, cooking, the Steelers, writing, beer, and singing in my office band.

Chicago