Nov 2012
GOOD MORNING last cup of buttered rum.
i overslept a bit. i need to go pick up my rental car and head north to my last marathon of 2012.
it will be my third marathon in 3 weekends.

Buttered Rum has become “the tea i’m always in the mood for”. i’m afraid i will miss it too much and have to buy some more immediately. but i really should branch out shouldn’t i? :)

one last brew before an evening with friends.

Dec 2012
i went to see Concrete Blonde last night
i brewed this in my timolino to drink on the drive there.
the first song they played was a Midnight Oil cover song. that was pretty amazing since it was the song my boyfriend sang at a karaoke party just 2 days earlier.
they also sang Take Me Home which is probably the one song that will sometimes always make me cry a little. in a good way.
life is beautiful and terrible and strange.

oh, and we had ethiopian food before the rock show. i ordered spiced tea. it was a bright orange chai served in a clear glass mug, and tasted lovely, but i should have probably added a little sugar to make it really dance.

canadianadia

Wow! kudos on completing so many marathons – what a great accomplishment

Shmiracles

thank you canadianadia! my 3rd one went really well. and today i’m not even that sore. it must be the TEA! :)

Comments

canadianadia

Wow! kudos on completing so many marathons – what a great accomplishment

Shmiracles

THAT’S NUMBERWANG!

i have a cat named House Party 3.

i drink my tea plain.

vegan. fine arts major. bass player. runner. yoga do-er. childfree. scifi fan. e-reader fanatic. knitting newb. ADHD club member (ie; all my exclamation points are for realz!!)

i’m always aspiring to read more books.

i don’t care what you say, chamomile is barfaroony.
i’m so over rooibos.
evil hibiscus is evil.

some tea pictures!

Steepster’s Ultimate Fan Fic Thread!

i only log each tea i taste once.

!!! SWAPPING !!!

ALWAYS interested in reducing my tea stash, so please ask if you want to swap or sample something! even if it’s just one tea.

every tea in my cupboard is swapable! (at least i TRY to keep it up to date)
every tea i have tried is listed in my rated teas.

Virginia, USA