drank Sleigh Ride by DAVIDsTEA

why does steepster go wonky and dead around 3p everyday? i mean, i’m not REALLY complaining, i’m just kinda curious.

i have a Hario gongfu teapot that i’ve really wanted to use so i decided to try it now even though this tea isn’t really gongfu material i don’t think. maybe i’ll get one of those little over the cup strainers and then use the gongfu whenever i want. :)
i smelled the tea, and was like ‘this seems nice, why didn’t i buy more of this one?‘…aaaaand then i tasted it. and it’s a hibiscus tea. and we all know the blah blah about hibiscus teas. so i’ll just spare us all and say it’s pretty. and nice enough. and i won’t buy more. and i’ll give my sister the rest of my sample. with love xox

momo

I noticed a lot of people were linking to a forum post around then, I don’t know if it caused it today or not but both days it’s been at the absolute worst time…when I am trying to get addresses to send people tea.

Comments

momo

THAT’S NUMBERWANG!

i have a cat named House Party 3.

i drink my tea plain.

vegan. fine arts major. bass player. runner. yoga do-er. childfree. scifi fan. e-reader fanatic. knitting newb. ADHD club member (ie; all my exclamation points are for realz!!)

i’m always aspiring to read more books.

i don’t care what you say, chamomile is barfaroony.
i’m so over rooibos.
evil hibiscus is evil.

some tea pictures!

Steepster’s Ultimate Fan Fic Thread!

i only log each tea i taste once.

!!! SWAPPING !!!

ALWAYS interested in reducing my tea stash, so please ask if you want to swap or sample something! even if it’s just one tea.

every tea in my cupboard is swapable! (at least i TRY to keep it up to date)
every tea i have tried is listed in my rated teas.

Virginia, USA